Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rant for the day.

Man, since the second semester of classes ended, I have been a LOT more relaxed. I've had a lot more time to do the things I've wanted to do recently. I finally got into Final Fantasy XI. Man that game is like crack. Square-Enix gives you one free taste (30 day free trial), knowing that you'll be back. I will definitely be continuing to play this one even after the trial period is over. It's a bit hard to get into for new players but that's the same with all the MMO's I've played. Luckily, I've got a few friends to help me out as I level up.

Yesterday, the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Washington Wizards to win the best of seven series. That means they are up against The Pistons in round 2. Oh well, I hope the Cav's had a good run in the playoffs, because it's all but over for them now.

Since Class ended, I have also had a lot more time to devote to the development of the RPG I am working on with some friends. It is entitled Project UNIX at the moment. More details about the project and other projects I have in the works are at the GameTime Productions Website

Well, that’s all I have to say for now. I’ll be back later with more news.

No comments: