Monday, September 10, 2007

My First Review Has Been Posted At Talk Xbox!

Here's the link to my review of Stuntman Ignition at Talk Xbox.This is my first review at the site so I went all out (which explains why the review was so long) I had a great time reviewing it though so it's all good. As for my next article, I'm considering reviewing Medal of Honor: Airborne and possibly a write up of the Call of Duty 4 Beta that I just started playing yesterday.

In other news, I'm still writing my Halo 2 Review. It's coming along nicely but I have no idea when I'll post it. I'm going to type up my review of Super Mario 64 later today so it might be up later tonight or tomorrow depending on how long it takes and how I feel after I finish my homework.

Well, that'll do it for now, I'll have more updates and info later.

No comments: