Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First Entry

Hey everybody, as you may have guessed, this is the first entry into my new blog. First I'd thought I'd tell you a couple things about me. My real name is Justin McBride. I am eighteen years old and currently attending Wayne State University. This blog was actually created because of a school assignment. I plan on using this mainly for school and I will be updating at least three times a week.
One of my major interests that will be communicated through this blog is my interest in Videogames. I am a huge fan of videogames and just about everything related to videogames. While you won't see me dressing up as a characther from a videogame for halloween, (or...ever) I still consider myself a hardcore gamer.
Another of my various interests is writing. Writing has always come sort of naturally for me since the first grade when I had to write a short story for an assignment. After that, I began my long running "career" with writing. I may post a couple of my short stories from time to time if I feel like it.
Well, that's it for now, stay tuned later this week as I will be posting more of my thoughts about... whatever I want to talk about.

No comments: