Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just a couple of random thoughts...

Still working hard to get my reviews of both Fight Night Round 3 and GRAW done. Well, I guess I can't really call it work since I enjoy doing this. My Fight Night review should be posted on my reviews site later tonight or if not tonight, mid afternoon tomorrow.

I just wanted to bring this to every one's attention. If you like pizza, then you should get one from the Gregg's pizza on Livernois near McNichols. It's honestly some of the best pizza I've had.

For all you RPG fans, Kingdom Hearts 2 has arrived in stores and from what I hear, it's pretty good. My friend DeWayne has been very excited about this game in the past few...months leading up to its release. I tried IMing him today and he's not responding at all. He told me that the day he got it he was going to drop off the face of the Earth (meaning no contact whatsoever), so I'm assuming he's playing it as I write this.

Well, that's all I can think of right now, keep checking my reviews page for the Fight Night review if you're interested.

No comments: