Friday, April 14, 2006

Swamped.

Recently I have been totally overloaded with work. My reviews are going to be late. Let's get that out of the way now. I've been hit with 3 papers, a take home exam, and a lot more work. I've been trying to write (reviews, short stories) but it's becoming harder and harder to do as of late. Gaming is on hold until all of this stuff is done as well. Yeah, it sucks but it's just another distraction that I don't need right now.

I've just recently joined a friend in developing an RPG with a program called RPG Maker XP. At the moment we're in the planning stages, getting a concrete storyline down, characters, and all the other stuff we need. Due to all the work I've got I only have a little bit of time each day (if any at all) to dedicate to development. This is a very complex program and it's gonna take us a long (I mean really long) time to really learn what we can do with it. I'll post updates as they come in, and possibly a downloadable demo.

Well, that's it for now. I'll post more later after I've made a dent in this stack of work I've got.

No comments: